Our sweetheart is 6 weeks old today! Here he is enjoying some relaxing moments in his beloved swing. He is giving Mommy and Daddy lots of cute little smiles and he has included 'ahh' into his vocabulary (no 'coo'ing yet - I look forward to that!).
Here he is this morning with his Daddy. Daddy, as you can see, has lots of things with which he can entertain Benjamin. You can tell that Benjamin is at the moment enjoying his interaction with a pop-up Triceratops.
2 comments:
Happy 6 week birthday, Benjamin! Two weeks from today we will be able to see that cute smile in person!
Kisses and hugs
Grandma
xxxooo
Benjamin is so adorable!!! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow and change?
I recently found a website that will turn a blogspot blog into a hardcover book. I plan on doing that with my own blog, I figure it's more detailed than any baby book I could put together! Let me know if you want the details...
Melissa :)
Post a Comment