Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

8 Hours!!


Three nights ago, Benjamin slept for 8 hours in a row (and then an additional 3)!! I was hoping it was not a fluke, especially since two nights ago he slept for 5, then 2, then 3 hour intervals. His ability to sleep for 8 hours in a row, however, was confirmed last night. Yeah!!!

Tomorrow we are heading to South Bend to go to the Notre Dame game against Stanford. As I mentioned before, Benjamin would have needed to buy his own ticket (at full price!), so he will not be joining us. Instead, he will have fun with Grandpa Zusman and Grandma Jane. It will be the longest time I have been away from Benjamin so far - we will see how I will do. I find that when I do leave the house by myself even for an hour, I miss Benjamin, especially when I see other babies. I miss Steve, too, of course. :)

No comments: