Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to School

Today was my first day back at school! It was hard to leave Benjamin, but my students and the faculty and staff at school were so excited to see me and ask about Benjamin that it made it very easy for me to be back. I thought about Ben all day and I rushed home after school to see him! I think the days where I am at school until 5 are over! I would much rather do the work at home now.



After school, Benjamin had his four month pictures taken. Below are some of the cutest ones:










When we had set up the appointment for 6 p.m. a few weeks ago, Benjamin's bedtime was more around 7:30. However, he is starting to get sleepy at around 6 now and usually is asleep by 7. That made for one tired and somewhat cranky boy at the end of the session and when we were looking at the images with the photographer. He promptly passed out in the car on the ride home.








1 comment:

Patty Lucken said...

Benjamin
Your 4 month pictures are so cute (both the professional's AND the ones your Mom and Dad take)! You have such nice big smiles! You are such a happy little boy!
Love, Grandma