It was a cold, but sunny and beautiful day. Perfect for doing some fun things and one maybe not so fun thing. I went to work in the morning, but I came home early for Benjamin's follow-up appointment for his shots (his DTP and Polio vaccines). As we were getting ready, Benjamin was playing with his Elmo book and he kept turning onto his side to look at it as it was on the floor. Perhaps flipping to his tummy is not too far away, but we'll see! I like the Elmo book because it is a fabric book. I worry that he will grab his other board books - even his little Lion King book, which is made of a hard foam - and then hit his eye!


As Benjamin turned beet red and cried last time we got shots, I was anticipating a similar reaction this time. However, as the nurse administered the shots, he just grabbed on to his blankie (a.k.a. burp cloth) and just looked around, unfazed. He was even babbling and smiling afterwards! What a strong and brave boy!

Immediately after the shots at the doctor's office.

On the walk home from the doctor.
Next on our agenda was another visit to the play group we went to two weeks ago (remember Benjamin and the other three girls?). This time it was two girls and one other boy (named Ben and also four months old!) and this time I got pictures. Benjamin had a great time. He was a little quiet at the beginning but then he was babbling and cooing like all the other babies.

On our way to see our little baby friends.

All the babies doing their thing. I especially like how Reese (pink) has grabbed Ivy's face. Rest assured, this thrilled Ivy.

Ben (in blue, 4 months), our Benjamin (4 months), Reese (7 months), Ivy (6 months)

The Bens hanging out.
Finally, a video of Benjamin in his crib. Instead of falling asleep, this is what I heard through the monitor for awhile. Silly boy. He finally went to sleep at 7:30 (instead of his normal time of 6:30), probably due to the early evening nap he took.
No comments:
Post a Comment