It has been such a busy time for us the last couple of weeks. We had the holiday season, Steve preparing for the start of his upcoming semester classes, and I had Fall semester finals and grades due today. As such, I have been very negligent about updating the blog!
I can't believe Benjamin will be 6 months old on Sunday. The time has both gone by so quickly and yet it has been jam-packed with so many new and wonderful things thanks to our little boy! I will be giving an update on Sunday as to his recent activities to mark his momentous milestone.
For now, let me again recap the last couple of days with some pictures taken during that time.

He is not actually sleeping here, but resting his head. He has fallen asleep a couple of times on his tummy now. The first time was in Minnesota and it freaked me out when I checked in on him. I worried that he wasn't breathing and so quickly touched him and by doing so I scared him! It still worries me when he is on his tummy. We are still trying to keep him on his back to a certain extent.

His rice cereal is getting thicker and Benjamin is still a champ at eating it (though very messy - even some on his forehead)! Steve is actually buying some real baby food at this moment so that we can try some different foods soon!

Reading his book from below. Actually, we like to read this way when I am holding the book, too!

Ignore my pajamas - the focus is on Benjamin and that he loves touching the furry bears in his 'Who do you love' book!
1 comment:
Benjamin...we loved having you visit us!! You are so much fun and learning new things every day! We miss you and your Mommy and Daddy so much! We love you!! Grandma and Grandpa xxxooo
Post a Comment