Benjamin started crawling a bit this past Monday and by today, Wednesday, has become very mobile. He crawls everywhere! No more army crawl - well almost none, he does sometimes do an army crawl when he gets close to his destination. He is also pulling himself up on everything and prefers to be standing rather than sitting. He has even climbed two steps on the staircase - time to do some more baby proofing! Actually, I have yet to witness this, but he has done it for Steve and Grandma Zusman. We tried to have him do it with me home and he has gotten close, but he always turns around and wants me to hold him. I have, however, witnessed him pulling himself up on everything. Unfortunately, he hit his mouth pretty hard one time while holding on to the bottom shelf of his changing table, but after some comforting and cuddling, he was not deterred from continuing his explorations.

Look at those legs!!

Taking a bath for the second time in the bath seat. Although I love his inflatable duck tub, I figure he needs more space now.

A good action shot of Benjamin ringing his doorbell.
1 comment:
Little Benjamin has discovered a whole new view of his little world and he's loving it! We can't wait to see you pulling up on everything and crawling all over! Way to go, go, go! xxxooo Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment