Today was another beautiful November day (very much unlike the miserable month of October that we had), so I took Benjamin out to explore our park in progress. We are so excited for it! It is only three blocks from our house! This past week, they have put in trees and started setting up the playground equipment. They also have a great hill that should be pretty nice for sledding! Benjamin and I went up to the top of the hill and looked out over our development. It was such a nice spot with a wonderful breeze.



Also, here is a picture of Benjamin with his two new teeth! An additional third is coming in on the right, too. I think this is the cause of some of Benjamin's recent irritability.
1 comment:
Benjamin...I can't wait to go to your park with you when it is all done! Also, I LOVED the picture of your new teeth!! I am STILL smiling and will again every time I look at it! You are such a cutie! I love you so much!
Post a Comment